Saturday, May 4, 2013

Review of Forrest Gump

Film poster with an all-white background, and a park bench (facing away from the viewer) near the bottom. A man wearing a white suit is sitting on the right side of the bench and is looking to his left while resting his hands on both sides of him on the bench. A suitcase is sitting on the ground, and the man is wearing tennis shoes. At the top left of the image is the film's tagline and title, and at the bottom is the release date and production credits.     Forrest Gump is a movie that you might not understand when you look at the cover. Forrest Gump is about a man with a very limited I.Q. and seeing the world through his eyes. The funny thing is that he's very persistent and follows every order he gets. Also there is a very touching story behind all  the adventure. I can't tell how many countless hours this movie made me laugh, feel sad, and give me a warm heart. I love this movie and I highly recommend this movie to anyone who loves a good touching story. -Megalion Oei

No comments:

Post a Comment