Monday, May 20, 2013

Review of Th Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

      The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is a very old book and movie that was just flat out nonsense. Though that doesn't mean it isn't funny. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy was the start of most adventure Sci- fi movies and books. The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is a hilarious book that may have you questioning life at the end. It is told through the eyes of Arthur Dent  after just realizing that there is a whole alien civilization in the universe. I love this movie for the endless amount of nonsense comedy. I mean who could think of a missile turning into a whale then going into its mind to see what it was thinking while it was falling. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who loves Sci- fi Movies. -Megalion Oei

No comments:

Post a Comment