Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Review of The Hunger Games Book


Cover of the novel, showing the title in white text on a black and grey background, above a depiction of a gold pin featuring a bird in flight, its wings spread and an arrow clasped in its beak.
     The Hunger Games is about the world after a disastrous war that split the US in 12 district areas. Each district has there own specialty. The main character of the book is Katniss a girl from district 12 who gets picked for being in the Hunger Games where kids fight each other in an arena where there can only be winner. The Hunger Games is by far the best book in the series. I preferably like the book more than the movie but that's a matter of opinion. I can't say the movie is bad but the book a good read. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves a corrupt interpretation of the future of the US. Also to anyone who wants a good suspense love story. -Megalion Oei

No comments:

Post a Comment