Friday, April 5, 2013

Review of Dance Moms

     I can't really give a proper review for Dance Moms since I kinda got bored after a couple minutes I kind of gave up. Dance Moms from what I know is a reality tv show about mothers of competitive dancers. Its kind of like that tv show of pageant girls. I can't say that it was interesting at the most but I really don't understand the competitive dance thing. Also the drama that followed with the mom part of the show. I honestly think that what keeps this show somewhat watchable is the drama and conflicts behind the stage. I really can't recommend the show to anyone from the lack of knowledge I know of the characters and the plot line, but I can say if you are a dancer you might enjoy this series -Megalion Oei

No comments:

Post a Comment