Mario, the Italian plumber that Nintendo is known for, takes a vacation to Isle Delfino with Princess Peach. Upon arrival, it appears that the island is covered in a mysterious graffiti substance. The police spot Mario and take him into custody, because it seems that Mario was the one who covered their beloved island in the substance. He is given the task of cleaning up the island, and retrieving the stolen Shine Sprites for the main Delfino Plaza.
This game is amazing, from its control, gameplay and camera to the character interaction. Mario makes an amazing first appearance on the Gamecube with this revolutionary game. Critics have called it "Best Mario game of all time" and I am not one to disagree. This game is one of my all-time favorites, mainly because it was the first console video game that I ever played and it got me hooked to video games for the rest of my life, and I have yet to play another game as good as this one.
~Dalton Williams

No comments:
Post a Comment